These are products that I have been raving about to my co-workers. These are the products that have brought me joy. These are trendy AND high quality. I honestly say these are worth every penny.
Swig Coffee Mug – I cringed when I ordered this. I buy most of my mugs from Christmas Tree Shop, so $35 was PRICEY. But here’s why it is worth my money:
- I sip coffee while getting ready in the morning – at least an hour long process (makeup, chores, mealprep). With this mug there are no more trips to the microwave.
- It fits in my cup holder – I continue to sip coffee when driving to work in the morning
- Since I leave it in my cup holder when at work, and tend to forget it there on weekends, it’s usually available for impromptu Starbucks! Save the world one paper cup at a time.
- Leopard print. Enough said.
Paperbag Waist Jeans – I have had good luck with Abercrombie jeans this past year and they are frequently 50% off. I got these jeans for $44.00 and they are worth every penny!
- The waistline: Ultra high waist is so flattering, and the bow/ruffle is a feminine detail I hadn’t seen on denim before.
- I usually stick to dark wash, so the light wash of these pushed me out of my comfort zone
- SO comfortable – coming from a girl who dreads wearing jeans to work
- I bought them before Dressup Buttercup shared them – go me!
Peach and Lily Super Reboot Resurfacing Mask – I. Love. This. I’ve used it 4 times and each time I wake up feeling better and better about my skin. This mask has AHA and BHA to deeply exfoliate the skin. The texture on my forehead is noticeably going down and my cotton balls are noticeably cleaner in the morning from less dry skin rubbing off.
I put off buying this because it is $43 and frankly, I haven’t been thrilled with most of the expensive skincare I’ve invested in. But I DO love the Glass Skin serum from this brand so I decided to give it a try. It did not disappoint!
To shop my favorite finds, follow @klosetbykrista on the FREE LIKEtoKNOWit app where you can find the links.